Please join my colleague Matt Smith and me for a West LegalEdcenter® webinar on Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 12:00 pm eastern to discuss the changes to U.S. patent practice that took effect on September 16.
In this one hour program, we will provide an overview of the most significant changes that just took effect, and identify strategies for taking advantage of the new law and positioning your company to benefit from the new proceedings.
We plan to discuss the following provisions in particular:
- Expanded ability of third parties to submit prior art during prosecution
- New supplemental examination for strengthening patents
- New inter partes review proceedings for challenging patents
- Revisions to the inventor oath/declaration requirements
- New ability of assignees to file and prosecute U.S. patent applications.
You can register here.